Opening Multiple Profiles at the same time RRS feed

• Question

• I run Office 365 which I keep updated to all current improvements and changes. I have Exchange running for my business mailboxes.  I don't use Exchange for my personal mailboxes.

A long time ago I remember being able to open two instances of Outlook at the same time, each with a different profile.  Can I do this with the current software?  If so, how?

I am aware that I can have multiple mailboxes in a profile, which I do.  For reasons of simplicity and maintaining separation of "church and state" I maintain the separation of profiles.

Thanks in advance for your help.

OWH1

Friday, December 28, 2018 5:02 PM

All replies

• HI,

I am pretty sure you can run the outlook 2016 please refer the below link.

https://www.slipstick.com/outlook/one-version-outlook-run-time/

And on the O365 you can login as a different user on the browser have your multiple outlook online instances. that’s how I am doing .

Hope this helps!

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, December 31, 2018 2:04 AM
    Friday, December 28, 2018 5:21 PM
  • Hi OWH1,

Was the reply above helpful to you?

>>I remember being able to open two instances of Outlook at the same time, each with a different profile.

As far as I know, we can only open one profile at a time. We can switch profiles via File > Account Settings > Change Profile.

You can also follow the suggestion from Thuyavan Ganesan to use web mail as a workaround.

If you have other concern, please feel free to tell us.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Monday, December 31, 2018 2:04 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, January 2, 2019 2:35 AM
    Monday, December 31, 2018 2:01 AM
  • Hi OWH1,

I'm wondering whether the replies above are helpful to you.

If you have further concern, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019 5:00 AM
  • Hi OWH1,

I'm writing to see if the replies above are helpful to you. If you have further concern, please feel free to tell us.

Besides, please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post if the reply is helpful to you.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

Monday, January 7, 2019 8:41 AM