"Error 0x800b010a: Failed to verify signature of payload: jre" under Eclipse IDE RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

This error is occurring on a system that kept is off the internet (for security reasons):

Failed authenticode verification of payload: C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\.unverified\jre
    ... Error 0x800b010a: Failed to verify signature of payload: jre

It is related to certificates. I found a KB that addresses the error when the IDE is VS2013 or VS2012:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2746268?wa=wsignin1.0

But the IDE in use in my case is Eclipse. Does the KB apply?

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:26 PM

Answers

• Hi Rich,

the WSUS forum probably isn't the best place for this, you may have better luck in one of the Eclipse forums.

However I have had to follow the steps in this to get around similar errors when deploying software in disconnected errors, where root cert updates hadn't been deployed before, so the above may indeed help

If you find the answer of assistance please "Vote as Helpful"and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps others to find solutions for there issues, and recognises contributions made to the community :)

• Proposed as answer by Steven_Lee0510 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:53 AM
    • Marked as answer by Steven_Lee0510 Wednesday, April 8, 2015 6:38 AM
    Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:33 PM

All replies

• Hi Rich,

the WSUS forum probably isn't the best place for this, you may have better luck in one of the Eclipse forums.

However I have had to follow the steps in this to get around similar errors when deploying software in disconnected errors, where root cert updates hadn't been deployed before, so the above may indeed help

If you find the answer of assistance please "Vote as Helpful"and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps others to find solutions for there issues, and recognises contributions made to the community :)

• Proposed as answer by Steven_Lee0510 Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:53 AM
    • Marked as answer by Steven_Lee0510 Wednesday, April 8, 2015 6:38 AM
    Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:33 PM
  • Hi Rich,

Here is the Forum for Eclipse:

https://eclipse.org/forums/

To get better help, please post the question on the forum above.

Best Regards.

Steven Lee Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:53 AM
  • Thanks! I'll try the Eclipse forum.
    Wednesday, March 18, 2015 8:39 PM