none
Guidance needed for deploying Features Updates to Windows 10 version 1909 from current 1803 via SCCM RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to thank you in advance for reading this.

Been assigned 2 tasks:

1. Implement deployment of Windows 10 features updates to Version 1909 from our current build version on Windows 10 Version 1803 via SCCM. Out current SCCM support Version 1909 but not 2004. Machines are currently being used on site and off site, so this has to be done via Software Centre.Re-imaging these machines from scratch isn’t an option at the moment however this will also needs to be updated with 1909 6 months time.
    2. Updating our current Lenovo drivers of current models of the machines at the same time which will work with Windows 10 Version 1909 needs to be implemented at the same time

Currently am unable to see any features updates being shown in (Software Updates "All Software Updates" or in Windows 10 Servicing "All Windows 10 Updates" in fact in Windows Servicing there are 0 being listed of any kind. Guess these must be enabled from some settings within SCCM or in WSUS for these to be displayed?

Can someone please point me to right directions on how to perform the above tasks and things to be aware of as I haven’t done anything like this before. However, I have adjusted task sequence and pushed out windows updates and apps via sccm. Added new models of hardware to our current build to task sequence etc.. so do have some experience in SCCM.

Please advice

Many Thanks

Thursday, September 3, 2020 12:46 PM