none
VPN routing to corporate vlans. RRAS VPN RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, good morning colleagues,

I have a RRAS server which acts as a VPN server, which has two NICs (1 in the DMZ network and 1 in the main corporate network)

In my infrastructure I currently have 10 networks / vlan / corporate segments in which I have different servers, some are reached by VPN S-to-S and some networks are locally,

When I connect to the VPN that I have in the RRAS I have it configured to address the NIC of the main corporate network, so far so good, I have access to the servers that live there, the problem is that I cannot reach My other corporate networks, behind all the servers I have a WG brand Firewall, the policies are any in all these networks, so that I can get there without problem, but I do not see traffic in my firewall, everything seems to be in layer 2.

Is it possible or does Windows Server have the function to route the traffic from the Main Corporate VLAN to my other corporate VLANs?

I have been looking for Microsoft documentation but in all the documents I only see that it talks about the perimeter / DMZ network and the corporate network, I do not know if it is possible to enroute more or if I need some other role.

Note. I installed the routing role, but in the same way I only read that it works to output the internet to devices that are not active in split tunneling.

I remain attentive to any response and I hope you can help me.

Greetings,
    Wednesday, September 22, 2021 10:03 PM

All replies

• Hey! Please tell me what kind of VPN do you have? there are many different of them and they also function in different ways, I can give a more extensive answer based on which vpn you use for your pc. For example I use express vpn for my software so maybe I can help you! 
    Thursday, October 14, 2021 8:30 AM