none
Deployr R 8.0.5 and Qlikview 12 integration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I am trying to leverage the integration that DeployR offers with applications. Specifically, I want to leverage DeployR to enable Qlikview extensions with R scripts.

I have DeployR working, I have the java library for deploy 8.0.5 and created a first extension. All my trials have been unsuccessful. I could not find any examples on the web of the definition.xml file and script.js file or dynproperties.qvpp file that are typically used when creating extensions integrating Qlikview and R through DeployR. There are some links from Google towards the former revolutionanalytics website, but the server does not respond and the website cannot be accessed

Does someone know or have experience with this and could point me in the right direction? Or best, does someone have example files that I could compare with and understand what's not working in mine?

I'd be eternally grateful

Thanks!

• Edited by fanny64 Sunday, December 4, 2016 2:54 AM
    Sunday, December 4, 2016 2:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Fanny64,

I would recommend you use the deployment functions of R Server 9.0 release. The setup experience, deployment experience and integration experience are greatly improved. You can find out the detail product documentation here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-r/operationalize/about .

Regards,

Carl

• Proposed as answer by CarlNan Thursday, December 15, 2016 7:27 PM
    Thursday, December 15, 2016 7:26 PM
  • Hi Fanny

did you explore the solution from Carl? Or did you get the Extension to work in Qlikview?

thanks and greetings

Felipe

Friday, December 30, 2016 2:25 PM
  • Hi Carl,

we have installed Version 8 of deployR Server and i got an example of how to integrate R and Qlikview. However this example is not any longer available.

If we install Version 9, is still possible to Display the R results in Qlikview?

thanks for your help

Regards,

Felipe

Friday, December 30, 2016 3:12 PM