locked
19D0682A-0000274D RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi.

    I've set up a App-V test environment. I have a AD, a SQL, a Management Srv and clients. I have virtulized Messenger 8.1, Spotify Clt, WinRAR and Adobe Reader. When I launch "Default app" and Messenger 8.1 I am successfull. However all other apps gives me the error 19D0682A-0000274D. All searches says that its because the client can't speak to the server on the given port. I have however confirmed that I can telnet and if the was the case I shuold not had been able the launch the other apps.

    What am I missing?

    Regards Eirik
    Friday, November 20, 2009 10:01 AM

Answers

  • I carcked it!

    It tured out the error was defining the right path when sequencing the packages. I did not know if I should use "/content" or not when defining the paths when sequencing or when editing OSD-files. When I stoped using it everything worked fine. LOL @ me. Beginners fault :) 
    • Marked as answer by EirikBjorlo Monday, November 23, 2009 9:16 AM
    Monday, November 23, 2009 9:16 AM

All replies

  • Hello,

    Check the .oSD configuration and verify that it contains the correct settings.

    /Znack
    Friday, November 20, 2009 10:07 AM
  • Thanx for reply.

    I have done that. Still the same message. I have verifyed that the OSD settings are the same for all packages, both successfull and unsuccessfull.

    Regards Eirik
    Friday, November 20, 2009 10:31 AM
  • Hello,

    Well, if everything is set "correctly" verify the logs and it should point you to where the failed connectivity is.

    /Znack
    Friday, November 20, 2009 11:04 AM
  • Thx again.

    Reason for posting this is that I think I have checked all the things you mention. The client log only sais 19D0682A-0000274D. I will check the server log one more time.

    Regards Eirik
    Friday, November 20, 2009 11:23 AM
  • The server log does not display anything for the applications that does not lauch even tho they should bee sequenzed the  same way and have the same OSD settings as the successfull applications
    Friday, November 20, 2009 11:28 AM
  • Hello,

    I suppose you will have to locate the difference between the packages. Free guess but I would check how the cache looks...

    /Znack
    Friday, November 20, 2009 1:27 PM
  • I carcked it!

    It tured out the error was defining the right path when sequencing the packages. I did not know if I should use "/content" or not when defining the paths when sequencing or when editing OSD-files. When I stoped using it everything worked fine. LOL @ me. Beginners fault :) 
    • Marked as answer by EirikBjorlo Monday, November 23, 2009 9:16 AM
    Monday, November 23, 2009 9:16 AM