Export contacts to csv in outlook 2016 is broken? RRS feed

• Question

• It seems like a bug in outlook 2016 but I have not found anything about it searching. I am exporting my contacts, among them country/region from outlook 2010. I import the csv in outlook 2016 and see they are labeled Business country/region. I export them back out from outlook 2016 and when I import them back in outlook 2010 the country/region column is empty !!!

Checking the csv file, the country information is missing in the outlook 2016 export. The title is there, although the captions exported are Home Country, Business Country, Other Country. Such field do NOT exist. The correct field captions are Home Country/Region etc. Regardless of the captions, the actual data is not getting exported.

Has nobody seen this in outlook 2016 ? Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Has it been fixed? My version of outlook is Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus Version 1708 Build 8431.2153 Click-to-run

Christmas spirit all year long Please remember to vote on useful replies. Mark answers. Help to answer questions of others while you are visting the forums. Thank you.

Saturday, March 3, 2018 4:09 PM

Answers

All replies