How can i delite old backup RRS feed

• Question

• I have 2 partition in my labtop:OS(C) and Recovery(D) , i have 3 backup in Recovery(D) and also 28% free space for that. i would like to delite old and extra backup which i don't need them.

Is there any way to delite old backup and increase my space in Recovery(D) ?

Pls say step by step to do.

Sunday, January 2, 2011 2:06 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You may refer to the following link to check if it helps:

How do I delete a backup that I created using the Back Up Files wizard?

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, January 10, 2011 3:58 AM
    Wednesday, January 5, 2011 8:23 AM

All replies

• in the other hand:

My Vista stored all of my backup files in the recovery drive. Now the recovery drive is full. Is there any way I could delete the existing backup files in the recovery drive?

I think it is abig problem for vista .

Sunday, January 2, 2011 3:41 AM
  • Hi,

You may refer to the following link to check if it helps:

How do I delete a backup that I created using the Back Up Files wizard?

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, January 10, 2011 3:58 AM
    Wednesday, January 5, 2011 8:23 AM