block international calling for all users RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys,

How can i block international calling for all Skype for online users. Can someone list out the steps.

Also, when a new user is added to skype online i want that to be default and blocking should be on.

I could get a few exceptions here and there where user might need access to dial internationally can i enable international calling for that user manually.

Whats the best way and if someone has done this please let me know.

John

Friday, May 10, 2019 10:08 PM

All replies

• Hi,

In my understanding, here are two call plans in Online: “Domestic Calling Plan” and “Domestic and International Calling Plan”. Only “Domestic and International Calling Plan” can use international call. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/calling-plans-for-office-365

You could assign different call plans for users.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Shaw_Lu Monday, May 13, 2019 7:20 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:31 AM
    Monday, May 13, 2019 7:19 AM
  • I am checking the status of this case. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 20, 2019 10:01 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Friday, May 24, 2019 8:17 AM
  • Do you have any further issue on this topic?
    If there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

• Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Friday, May 31, 2019 9:26 AM
    Tuesday, May 28, 2019 9:25 AM