Windows7 can't remember the size setting of its task bar RRS feed

• Question

• I have modified the task bar size to my comfort and then i locked the task bar. I also auto hide the task bar. When I restart the computer, i found that the task bar size is reduced and it remain locked. I unloked it and re-sized to what i want and lokced it again. After some days it happened again it got reduced again. This time i didn't bring it back to the size i wanted. After some more days it again reduced to the windows standard size which is not enough to carry icon in the personalised tool bar.

Please advice some solution for this

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 1:12 PM

All replies

• How does it work if you create a new user account and log on with it? If the issue does not occur with the new account, I suggest you use the new account instead. You may following the instructions below to transfer personal data.

Fix a corrupted user profile
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/fix-a-corrupted-user-profile

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Thursday, June 16, 2011 5:42 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by BinoThomas Monday, June 20, 2011 9:43 AM
    Thursday, June 9, 2011 8:52 AM