none
Windows 7 network Printers (2 always going offline) *not SNMP *printer drivers

Question

• I have 100 windows 7 pc's on this network and only 1 pc is having this problem with 2 printers.  For 6 months now I have been googling and trying to fix the issues with 2 of her 5 printers showing "offline".  All printers are installed the same way via the server here on site.  And only 2 of them are continually having this issue. 

I have changed SNMP

All the printers are on a static IP already

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printers via the server

I manually deleted the ports and reinstalled them manually using add printer/add port wizard

I have deleted the print queue and restarted print spooler on both her machine and my server

I reinstalled the print spooler on the local machine

I updated to the most recent manufacturers drivers for the printers

The printers in question are a Xerox 7800 and a Kyocera 5050 copier/scanner.  Al these printers are working and operatin fine on every other machine on the network here even while this one machine is showing offline.  I am at wits end with this issue.  We have 2 of us in IT that serve this office and 7 remote offices to the tune of 300 employees (i know, its ridiculous), and I do not have an easy way to just rebuild her machine as we are swamped/this is a production machine/i dont have a temp machine that I can put her on that will have all the applications she will need.  If someone has some magic they can send in a box I would be beyond grateful.

Monday, February 29, 2016 2:26 PM

Answers

All replies