TerraGo PDF Toolbar Application Not Appearing on Configure Applications Page RRS feed

• Question

• Good Afternoon Everyone,

The problem I've run into is with an application called Terra Go Toolbar which is used on Adobe. After I begin monitoring there is no way for the scanner to pull up the information in order to complete the sequence, and after the monitoring is stopped, there are no applications for me to for me to add.

Has anyone run into a similar problem?

Thanks,

Curtis 

Friday, August 13, 2010 5:41 PM

Answers

• What do you mean by the sequencer has no information to capture? I presume the software does some sort of installation.

If the application has no primary executable, you will need to choose a primary application - just as you would if sequencing Internet Explorer add-ons. You aren't sequencing IE but you would add a shortcut to IE in the sequence.

If Acrobat is installed and you are sequencing this toolbar, then you will need to install Acrobat on your sequencing machine, then capture the toolbar and use the Acrobat EXE as the primary application.

• Proposed as answer by znack Saturday, August 14, 2010 4:43 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Friday, July 8, 2011 2:35 PM
    Friday, August 13, 2010 6:17 PM

All replies

• What do you mean by the sequencer has no information to capture? I presume the software does some sort of installation.

If the application has no primary executable, you will need to choose a primary application - just as you would if sequencing Internet Explorer add-ons. You aren't sequencing IE but you would add a shortcut to IE in the sequence.

If Acrobat is installed and you are sequencing this toolbar, then you will need to install Acrobat on your sequencing machine, then capture the toolbar and use the Acrobat EXE as the primary application.

• Proposed as answer by znack Saturday, August 14, 2010 4:43 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Friday, July 8, 2011 2:35 PM
    Friday, August 13, 2010 6:17 PM
  • Thanks Aaron. I will give it a try.
    Friday, August 13, 2010 7:04 PM