Unable to save multiple attachments in outlook 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Unable to save multiple attachments in outlook 2016 

Hi all,

I have an issue in OUTLOOK 2016 (365 or not), in several diferent computers and OS's:

I can not save 2 or more attached file in Email to a network drive.

Saving one attachment working well.

Saving to a local disk working well .

This is the last update:

I have more businesses with the same issue (365- business premium lic).

There is no problem with the network or security policy... 

I have looked for solution over a month... no luck!

Please assist,

all the Best,

Ben

Saturday, January 20, 2018 8:16 AM

Answers

• Hi Ben,

What's your detailed Outlook version? 

There is a known issue that when you attempt to Save All Attachments from an email to a shared network drive, nothing happens. This issue is seen on version 16.0.8518.1000 and higher. Please check whether this is the case on your side.

You could refer to the information under “Unable to "Save All Attachments" to a shared network drive [WORKAROUND]” Section in this article.

Besides, if there are any error messages, please paste here so that we could do further research on it.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:24 AM
    • Marked as answer by Andy DavidMVP Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:55 AM
    Monday, January 22, 2018 9:19 AM

All replies

• Hi Ben,

What's your detailed Outlook version? 

There is a known issue that when you attempt to Save All Attachments from an email to a shared network drive, nothing happens. This issue is seen on version 16.0.8518.1000 and higher. Please check whether this is the case on your side.

You could refer to the information under “Unable to "Save All Attachments" to a shared network drive [WORKAROUND]” Section in this article.

Besides, if there are any error messages, please paste here so that we could do further research on it.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:24 AM
    • Marked as answer by Andy DavidMVP Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:55 AM
    Monday, January 22, 2018 9:19 AM
  • Hi,

Does my reply helps?

By the way, could you please help mark the useful post above as answer if the issue doesn't come back? It will be greatly helpful to others who have the same question. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:22 AM