none
How to merge Outlook PST files in Windows 10 RRS feed

All replies

• While I was going through the problem in which I created the old PST files with older Outlook versions, needed a way to import all their data into larger single PST files that can be used with newer Outlook versions. Thus, in essence, I required to merge multiple PST files.

I gave a try to the manual method like to creating a blank PST and then merging the PST file into newly created blank PST with following some steps, it worked. But for users who are not familiar with Outlook wizards or other technical terms may find these steps slightly difficult.

So the Professional method can be considered widely in this process as it’s not tricky and user friendly, I would recommend you to go for my personal favorite PST merge tool is Stellar Merge Mailbox for Outlook. I have used this tool many times and I think it makes your PST easy to handle. Although merging PST is easy to step, but it’s really prone to corruption and losing all data. But doing it with a tool is safe and hassle-free for satisfactory results.

P.S: If you want I can share the link with you for the tool.

Monday, October 26, 2020 11:15 AM
  • Many organizations working on MS Outlook have to face collecting and combining emails. Hiring technicians increase the data management cost. Along with the disadvantage, downtime is a big issue. It hampers work. 
    Technicians often try to fix the problem manually. It is a time-consuming process, so trusting a PST merge application is a wonderful idea. It would be one time investment because some tools like the Softaken PST Merger come with lifetime validity. 

Tools are often tested for quality. They keep information of PST files intact. Let’s understand with the advantages offered by the Softaken PST Merge application. 

1. Keep information secure while merging data
    2. Don’t modify data during the merge process
    3. Save the merged data to the user’s specified PST folder 
    4. Offer multiple merge options to offer custom merge results such as merge by contacts, merge by folders, merge by tasks, merge by journals and so on
    5. Fix the problem of how to merge PST files for MS Outlook 2016 and 2019
    6. Need no prior installation of MS Outlook to merge PST
    7. Need four easy steps to merge PST files 
    8. Available with the advantage of lifetime validity

While searching for a reliable PST merge application, don’t forget to check these qualities. 

Monday, October 26, 2020 11:54 AM
  • This is a forum strictly related to SysInternals Tools questions.

Microsoft has moved all the old version of the forums to a new site called "Microsoft Q&A": Microsoft Q&A supported products | Microsoft Docs

Please visit that site and post your question to the rigth forum.

Thanks for your cooperation!

HTH
    -mario

Monday, October 26, 2020 1:16 PM
  • If you are using a major file of Outlook PST then first I will personally recommend you proximately combine to your file size otherwise you can lose, or face impairment hitch of your Outlook file. If you have a customer who want merge to your PST file extent then try Merge PST Tool in Windows 10 and combine to your complete PST file.

1. Visit https://www.gaintools.com/merge-pst/
    2. Click on download button and Run to this app and click on browse button, select PST file
    3. Next, click on browse button for choosing file location where you can save your file.
    4. Final step, click on “Merge Now” button.
    Tuesday, October 27, 2020 9:41 AM
  • Hi John.

To merge multiple Outlook PST file, there are a lots of professional PST Merge software available. MailConverterTools' for PST Merge is such and effective tool. This software can easily merge UNICODE and ANSI PST into single PST file.

Friday, November 20, 2020 6:54 AM
  • The PST Merge is a third party application that helps you to merge multiple PST files into single PST file with all email attachments. You can use it.

https://www.arysontechnologies.com/merge-pst-files.html

Thursday, November 26, 2020 9:34 AM