none
Status code: 550 5.0.350

Question

• Good afternoon all,

We have set up our cloud based domain but when trying to send messages to three particular people we get the following error. Would you happen to know why?

I am new to all this so please bear with me.

Thanks in advance

John

More Info for Email Admins

Status code: 550 5.0.350 The error reported by the receiving server wasn't specific enough to determine the exact nature of the problem. These errors often indicate the message violates a security or policy setting configured on the recipient's email servers. If the sender is unable to fix the problem by modifying their message, then it's likely a problem that only the recipient's email admin can fix. Try the following: Check the error for information about the problem - The "Reported Error" returned by the external email server can be found in the "Error Details" section below. This error might tell you what went wrong and provide clues for how to fix it. For example, if the error states the message was rejected due a Sender Policy Framework (SPF) issue, then you'll have to work with your domain registrar to correctly configure your domain's SPF records. Check the error for information about where the problem is happening - For example, look for a domain name like contoso.com. A domain name in the error might suggest who is responsible for the error. It could be the recipient's email server, or it could be a third-party service that your organization or the recipient's organization is using to process or filter email messages. If you can't fix the problem, contact the responsible party's email admin - Give them the error code and error message from this non-delivery report (NDR) to help them troubleshoot the issue. For security or policy violation issues, it might be sufficient for them to just add your sending IP addresses or domain to their allowed senders list. It's likely that only the recipient's email admin can fix the problem. Unfortunately, it's unlikely Office 365 Support will be able to help with these kinds of externally reported errors.

Original Message Details

Created Date:

5/3/2016 2:27:34 PM

Sender Address:

our domain

Recipient Address:

various emails to the same address

Subject:

FW: Local Hotels - Negotiating Rates

Error Details

Reported error:

550 5.0.350 Remote server returned an error -> 550 we do not accept mail from this address.

DSN generated by:

DB3PR01MB297.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com

Remote server:

rack4.myspamonline.com

Message Hops

HOP

TIME (UTC)

FROM

TO

WITH

RELAY TIME

DB3PR01MB299.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com

mapi

DB3PR01MB297.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com

Microsoft SMTP Server (TLS)

John Davies

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 2:48 PM

Answers

• fairly self explanatory from the look of it.

your server is on their spam filter list, it is not an issue on your end, the recipient's admins will need to whitelist your servers address' so they aren't caught by their spam filter

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 4:01 PM

All replies

• fairly self explanatory from the look of it.

your server is on their spam filter list, it is not an issue on your end, the recipient's admins will need to whitelist your servers address' so they aren't caught by their spam filter

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 4:01 PM
  • Thanks Andy

John Davies

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 6:48 AM
  • no worries :)
    Wednesday, May 04, 2016 1:42 PM
  • hi

Andy

i was  searching information related to this issue, because i have an  antispam SYMANTEC MESSAGING GATEWAY, and there are several  of emails that my boss have to receive, but instead of that, he  got an error

with email rejected by virus  but  i realized that you say the  next:

"your server is on their spam filter list, it is not an issue on your end, the recipient's admins will need to whitelist your servers address' so they aren't caught by their spam filter"

in my case i had more thtn 3 domains with the issue.

and the techincal support from smantec told me that the issue is on recipients domain

i hope you can helpme

thanks in advance

Friday, April 21, 2017 10:07 PM