How we will use C# application without installing .Net Framework(or install in a short time) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am developing a C# application in Vs 2008. Actually My application has various projects written in C basically output file for those C projects is .dll files. And i have 4 .dll files of C# projects and i have some custom controls in the C# projects. My application needs 3.5 SP1 Framework. My Problem is that "I want to run my software without installing the Framework on client PC". I want to know if there any way like registering some Dlls or adding or merging some modules in setup so that i don't need to install the whole setup . Actually installation of project and .Net Framework using deployment setup is taking so much time. Please tell me if there any way to installing the setup quickly say 4 to 5 minutes.

Some one told me that it is possible by having some DLLs on the PC, means those Dlls can provide the framework to the PC. Please help me out here ....I am new in C#.

Thanks in advance...

• Moved by Kenneth Lee Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:47 PM forum cleanup (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Monday, January 10, 2011 7:09 AM

Answers