The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

My problem is , I have design packages using SSIS 2008 R2 on my machine which is 32 bit with setting property Run64BitRumtime =False.I am logging to my SSIS server using some other say XYZ user , import package and run the packages (its parent child one) it works fine for me.

but when other user login with XYZ user and try to run package it gives error :

"Error 0xC0011008 while preparing to load the package. Error loading from XML. No further detailed error information can be specified for this problem because no Events object was passed where detailed error information can be stored. . "

Also ,

If the other user wants to import the package it fails and the below error message come :

The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 "One or more error occurred. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors. This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors.". This occurs when CPackage::LoadFromXML fails.

------------------------------

Program Location:

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Application.LoadPackage(String fileName, IDTSEvents events, Boolean loadNeutral)

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Application.LoadPackage(String fileName, IDTSEvents events)

at Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.Controls.PackageProtectionUtils.<>c__DisplayClass4.<LoadPackageFromFile>b__3(String password, IDTSEvents events)

at Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.Controls.PackageProtectionUtils.LoadPackageWithPassword(PackageLoader loader, IWin32Window dialogParent, String packageName, Boolean askOptionalPassword, String& packagePassword, DtsProtectionEventListener errorListener)

at Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.Controls.PackageProtectionUtils.LoadPackageFromFile(String file, IWin32Window dialogParent, Boolean askOptionalPassword, PackageUpgradeOptions packageUpgradeOptions, String& packagePassword, DtsProtectionEventListener errorListener)

at Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.Controls.PackageLocationControl.LoadPackage(DtsProtectionEventListener errorListener, PackageUpgradeOptions packageUpgradeOptions, String& packagePassword)

at Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.Controls.PackageLocationControl.LoadPackage(DtsProtectionEventListener errorListener, String& packagePassword)

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.ObjectExplorerUI.ImportPackageAsAction.ImportPackage(ImportPackageAsForm dlg)

Please help its urgent .

*Regards*
    *Samay Shrivastava*
    *Please mark it as Answered if it answered your question or mark it as Helpful if it helped you solve your problem.*

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 4:06 PM

Answers

• Samay,

I ran into a similar issue a while back and if you updated connections in the parent make sure that the child packages are updated as well. It seems you've already set Run64BitRumtime to False so it should work now.

Thanks,

Francis, MCTS: BI 2008, MCITP: BI 2008 Stay Thirsty My Friends

• Marked as answer by Eileen Zhao Tuesday, October 2, 2012 8:17 AM
    Wednesday, September 26, 2012 7:29 PM