none
Publish to GAL button not available RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I'm trying to assign an email certificate to about 5000 users that have their exchange environment on a different domain to their user accounts. When I try to publish to GAL it works only if the user does not have a resource account attached otherwise the button disappears. We have a lot of users with resource accounts, is there a way to publish to GAL without visiting them all and closing the resource account, publishing to GAL and then re-adding the resource account?
    Friday, May 6, 2016 2:18 AM

Answers

• Hi Minxbak,

Base on my search and test, this could be a bug, as a workaround, you can remove resource account and publish to GAL, after publishing, re-add the resource account again.

The following article for your reference:

The Case of the Disappearing ‘Publish To GAL’ Button

Please note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. And the changes made in the above blog is not supported officially by Microsoft.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Niko Cheng
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, May 9, 2016 10:22 AM