none
Win10 1703 starts lots of svchost.exe in some systems

Question

• hi guys,

I installed latest win10 1703 in several boxes. I notice that in some of them several system services share one svchost.exe process like it was in previous version of win10/7, but in others each svchost.exe hosts a single service which results in lots of svchost.exe processes running.

Is there anyway to control this behavior by myself, like by modifying some registry entries?

Regards
    Haibo

• Moved by Hart Wang Monday, May 15, 2017 5:17 AM
    Wednesday, May 3, 2017 2:57 AM

All replies

• Your question is not Windows Development related. You may find here better help:

https://answers.microsoft.com

Best regards

Bordon

Note: Posted code pieces may not have a good programming style and may not perfect. It is also possible that they do not work in all situations. Code pieces are only indended to explain something particualar.

• Proposed as answer by Hart Wang Thursday, May 4, 2017 7:39 AM
    Wednesday, May 3, 2017 8:18 AM
  • Hi,

Since your issue is not related to developing. I will move the case to off-topic forum.

Best Regards,

Hart 

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 4, 2017 7:43 AM