LIBUSB-WIN32 Driver problems RRS feed

• Question

•  

I recently bought a TI programmable calculator w/USB port.  The calculator came with TI CONNECT software.  Initially, the calculator was recognized and I was able to link to it.  After installing and removing some 3rd-party calculator link software, I lost the connection.  Now, whenever I connect the calculator, the hardware wizard decides its new hardware and a popup dialogue box says "The file 'libusb0.sys' on Libusb-Win32 Driver Installation Disk is needed."  A search of my harddrive shows that this file presently does not exist.  I did not find the driver on the Windows XP Installation CD or the TI CD.  Please help!

I called TI tech support and they don't have a clue about this.  BTW, I'm running Windows XP SP2 and its fully up-to-date.

Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:56 PM

All replies

• Bump

If you can't answer my question (or refuse to) at least tell me what forum this question belongs in.  Since Microsoft Product Support sucks so much, I'd appreciate if someone would direct my request for help to the proper forum.  Thank You.

Friday, September 28, 2007 10:33 PM
  • ?????????

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 1:26 PM
  • THIS IS WHY I PRIMARILY USE LINUX.  M$ SUPPORT IS NONEXISTENT!!!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 3:00 PM