current period and last four period RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,
    I want to display something below in the scorecard

current week                                 week-1                                     week-2              week-3 
             actual     goal and status  Trend actual     goal and status  Trend
    kpi 1

kpi2

kpi3

Kindly help me in this regard

Thanks,
    Ravitamil
    Tuesday, February 10, 2009 4:33 AM

Answers

• Yes it does,
    If you do anything any changes in the any elemenst of your dasboard it gets refreshed ONLY if the objeccta name is the same but sometimes you have to refresh your page however all the time it chnages automatically you have to do nothing in the site(even the cubes changes also displays without any manual refreshment.)

Just publish the elements(like KPI would be enough and it will appear in your web page which holds your dashboard)

Thanks
    Hope this make sense
    Dibyant S U padhyay
    • Marked as answer by ravitamil Friday, February 13, 2009 11:44 AM
    Wednesday, February 11, 2009 4:46 PM

All replies

• Ravi,
    This is simple first of all you have to create your KPIs set their actual and targets values,
    Once you  will have KPIs you have to publish them and after that you have to come to scorecard section
    Here you can drag your KPIs  underneath of each and On the columns you have to drag your weeks
    which would be as a dimensions of your cube,select those weeks.
    (But if it is a where you want to dynamically define your weeks then you can go to the time dimension and inside the
    there you can dynamically define the weeks and then you can use them in your PPS as a filter in the PPS background of KPIs)

Dibyant S U padhyay
    Wednesday, February 11, 2009 12:50 AM
  • Hi Dibyant,

I have designed the dashboard and choose four weeks in the scorecard to display my kpi's.I have created time intelligence post filter.Now I have monitored current week and previous three weeks kpi's(for the month of Jan).suppose in the next month(i.e.Feb end) if I have changed the time frame from time intelligence filter it will refresh automatically or not.I have deployed to sharepoint site.when I choose time frame from time intelligence filter in the dashboard from sharepoint site shall  it refreshes or not. kindly give me the valuable suggestions

Thanks,
    Ravitamil
    Wednesday, February 11, 2009 3:09 PM
  • Yes it does,
    If you do anything any changes in the any elemenst of your dasboard it gets refreshed ONLY if the objeccta name is the same but sometimes you have to refresh your page however all the time it chnages automatically you have to do nothing in the site(even the cubes changes also displays without any manual refreshment.)

Just publish the elements(like KPI would be enough and it will appear in your web page which holds your dashboard)

Thanks
    Hope this make sense
    Dibyant S U padhyay
    • Marked as answer by ravitamil Friday, February 13, 2009 11:44 AM
    Wednesday, February 11, 2009 4:46 PM
  • Hi Dibyant,

Thanks for your timely suggestons

Thanks,

Ravitamil
    Friday, February 13, 2009 11:45 AM