none
To do list of all users RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I would like to know, on MS project 2010, how I can print all the "to do lists report" of all ressourcers in the same time and for a specific duration only ?? Thank you for your help
    Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:32 AM

All replies

• The ToDo list defaults to picking a filtered view based on resource.  Instead of pressing the "Select" button, press the "Edit" button to revise how the report is filtered. See how it uses a filter.  So, go back and create your own filter for all resources and the specific duration (which I assume you mean start/stop periods of time and not "duration" as used in Project) you wish. Then when running the ToDo list report, pick your filter that you just made.

--rms www.rmschneider.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 11:36 AM
  • Thank you very much for your rapid answer Rob.

By creating a filter for all resources, it will print all the tasks mixed. I would like to have a to do list for each ressource but not be obliged to choose one by one on the Drop-down list because my project is very complex and we have a lot of ressoucses in.

Thank you for your help.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 11:50 AM
  • Are you also the same person posting this question to the Answers forum? 

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-project/to-do-list-of-all-users/62dd5715-1d01-46f1-b679-f193f76a412a#_self

Please - pick ONE forum or you are asking people to answer the same question multiple times.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 1:39 PM