i cant download apps from my windows store RRS feed

• Question

• I have tried severally to download app from my store on my windows 10 home single. but each time I try it doesn't download, it just freezes on remain on a spot
    Monday, April 3, 2017 7:32 PM

All replies

• I have tried severally to download app from my store on my windows 10 home single. but each time I try it doesn't download, it just freezes on remain on a spot

Please try the followings :

1. Reset and re-register apps
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3175-reinstall-re-register-apps-windows-10-a.html

2. How to Re-register the Store in Windows 10
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/8239-re-register-store-app-windows-10-a.html

3. If the above 2 do not help, create another user account with exactly the same privileges.
    Logon to the new account > see if you can download apps from the Store.
    If it works in the new account, it will suggest that the old account is corrupted.

Monday, April 3, 2017 9:20 PM
  • Hello,

Please run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter from Control Panel > Troubleshooting > View all. Let us know if this helps.

Regards.

Microsoft MVP (Windows and Devices for IT)

Windows Insider MVP

Windows Help & Support [www.kapilarya.com]

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 3:03 AM
  • Hi, 

If there is any 3rd party security applications or firewall installed on your PC, please disable them to check the results. 

In addition, the download issue can also be caused by proxy settings, if there is any proxy settings on your PC, remove it to check the results. 

In addition, please run wsreset to clear Store catch, then Sign out and sign in your account again to check the results. 

Since Store download depends on Windows update components, please also run Windows update troubleshooter under Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Troubleshooting\All Categories. 

For further troubleshooting, please check the error logged under event viewer and let me know the details for research. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 8:27 AM
  • Hi, 

What's the current status of your issue?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 28, 2017 7:53 AM