I got an online application that will not run on Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I use an online application called Dreamscope that will not run anymore on Windows 10 ..it does though on another laptop with Windows 7
    Thursday, December 3, 2015 5:54 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please confirm with us that what is the address of Dreamscope at first.

I have tested Dreamscope in this address https://getdreamscope.appspot.com/pc, and my PC installed the Windows 10 system.

In my case, this app could run normally, so I suppose that your browser settings may cause this issue. I wander to know if there is any error prompt on your browser interface. If so, please provide specific information for us.

Both IE 11 and Edge can run it normally, use compatibility mode and try again.

Looking forward to your reply.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 4, 2015 9:18 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please confirm with us that what is the address of Dreamscope at first.

I have tested Dreamscope in this address https://getdreamscope.appspot.com/pc, and my PC installed the Windows 10 system.

In my case, this app could run normally, so I suppose that your browser settings may cause this issue. I wander to know if there is any error prompt on your browser interface. If so, please provide specific information for us.

Both IE 11 and Edge can run it normally, use compatibility mode and try again.

Looking forward to your reply.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 4, 2015 9:18 AM
  • Hi,

We have not heard from you in a couple of days. Please post back at your convenience if we can assist further.
    Just checking in to see if the information was helpful.

Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:20 AM