none
webpage of microsoft academy cannot be displayed completely RRS feed

• Question

• when I logon  microsoftvirtualacademy webpage, it cannot be displaed completely,it is almost on the left side of the page,and with blank background and black text.
    Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:27 AM

Answers

• Hi,

If any process, please first post in forums here, so we could follow up in time.

Hi,

This is the question related with one webpage’s display of Microsoft academy.As I mentioned on the Microsoft forum,the webpage just canbe showed on left side of the page.But when I come to office,the webpage can be displayed normally.Maybe it is caused by network environment.Any idea?

Regards,

That may be the cause. So is this the only page that cannot displayed normally out of your office? What about the other pages? 

In addition, have you tried the suggestions above?

Enable  Compatibility View?

Regarding EPMmode here, please see:

How Internet Explorer Enhanced Protected Mode (EPM) is enabled under different configurations

Any questions or misunderstandings, please feel free to post here.

Hope this may help

Best regards

Michael

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, February 7, 2014 10:42 AM

All replies

• Hi,

So here you mean this page:http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/#?fbid=rBlkSz1zeiv could not displayed completely with your IE explorer?

Could you please have a share with the black text? (Much better a screenshot)

And please also have a share with the IE and OS version.

In addition, please have a try to enable Compatibility View and see if it could be fixed.

Fix site display problems with Compatibility View

Best regards

Michael

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, February 5, 2014 7:16 AM
  •  microsoftvirtualacademy webpage

IECompatData.xml  has

<EPMCompatMode>

<domain>microsoftvirtualacademy.com</domain>

FWIW in IE11 F12, Ctrl-8 shows Document mode: 10

but I do not run with EPM on W7sp1.  Strangely, WMIC is showing that somehow I am getting 64-bit tabs tasks.

wmic.exe process where (name="iexplore.exe") get Commandline, ProcessId

is showing some tab tasks which run from %ProgramFiles% instead of %ProgramFiles(x86)%.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 8:42 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

If any process, please first post in forums here, so we could follow up in time.

Hi,

This is the question related with one webpage’s display of Microsoft academy.As I mentioned on the Microsoft forum,the webpage just canbe showed on left side of the page.But when I come to office,the webpage can be displayed normally.Maybe it is caused by network environment.Any idea?

Regards,

That may be the cause. So is this the only page that cannot displayed normally out of your office? What about the other pages? 

In addition, have you tried the suggestions above?

Enable  Compatibility View?

Regarding EPMmode here, please see:

How Internet Explorer Enhanced Protected Mode (EPM) is enabled under different configurations

Any questions or misunderstandings, please feel free to post here.

Hope this may help

Best regards

Michael

Friday, February 7, 2014 10:42 AM