none
VMNetwork is not showing on SCVMM Virtual Machaince Hardware settings RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

We Have SCVMM2019 for managing the 2016 Hyper V 
    Yesterday I have created Logical Network and VMM Network. I have associated to Hyper v host.The VMNetworks get missing on Virtual Machiance setting,, they dont appear for it.

Please find the below screenshot for reference and please help me for fixing

Friday, July 31, 2020 8:27 PM

All replies

• Hi,

On the first screenshot, please drop down the option called "Standard switch". If you get an option to select your switch, choose it and then check if you can connect a VM to a VM network.

Regards
    Aayoosh Moitro

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Saturday, August 1, 2020 2:51 PM
  • Hi Aayoosh,

It is not showing statndard Switch.

Saturday, August 1, 2020 7:42 PM
  • Okay- that's the problem. So there's  is no standard or logical switch available, Please check your switch settings, it must connect to a  logical network. Check its port profile and see which logical network sites it connects to. After that check if that logical Network has a VM network associated with it. Please check all these details and update. Thanks

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Saturday, August 1, 2020 8:05 PM
  • Hello,

I noticed that this is a HA VM deployed on the Hyper-V Cluster. 

Could you please check if you have associated the logical network with all of the nodes in the cluster?

In addition, did you deploy the VM in the Cloud? If so, can you check the cloud settings,and make sure the network resources are allocated correctly?

Just in case, please also check the VM Network settings. The VM network should be associated with the logical network.

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 3, 2020 2:33 AM