none
project professional 2010: generating an earned value over time visual report with the time being weeks and months RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need to get an earned value over time report but on the horizontal axis, I need to have weeks then months. I can't manage to do this. I can only get weeks and quarters or month and years. Is there a way to get weeks and month?

Regards,
    George 

Thursday, May 19, 2011 9:33 AM

Answers

• Timeline is categorized based on the selection made while creating the Report wherein we select "level of usage data to be inlcuded in report" based on the weeks/days/month/quater selected there, the report build its timephased cubes, so getting something like 3 months and 2 weeks is not feasible if you mean to ask about this option. Please let us know if you are looking for something else. 
    Sapna S
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 9:54 AM

All replies

• Timeline is categorized based on the selection made while creating the Report wherein we select "level of usage data to be inlcuded in report" based on the weeks/days/month/quater selected there, the report build its timephased cubes, so getting something like 3 months and 2 weeks is not feasible if you mean to ask about this option. Please let us know if you are looking for something else. 
    Sapna S
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 9:54 AM
  • Hi Sapna,

Here is were the problem lies. When I chose month as the level of usage data to be included in report, I can only display month, quarter, and year. However, when I choose weeks, I can only display weeks, quarter, and year. What I is a combination of both, I need to display weeks, month, and years. Is this possible?

Thanks,
    George

Thursday, May 19, 2011 10:57 AM