NSF to PST conversion popular Alternatives RRS feed

• Question

• As per my knowledge we don't have any free NSF to PST conversion tool out in market however i want to know any alternative solution to get the job done by means by scripts or some intelligent mechanism that we as an messaging admin can implement to save cost involved in migrations . Please suggest ?

Aditya Mediratta

Monday, July 14, 2014 5:00 PM

All replies

• What is NSF?  I know it's not the National Science Foundation in your context.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Monday, July 14, 2014 6:18 PM
  • The standard storage mechanism in IBM lotus Domino server is a NoSQL document-database format, the Notes Storage Facility (.nsf) as we have PST in Microsoft's outlook clients for storing emails. So idea behind the query is find out a way out to convert NSF to PST via free solution to save cost.

Aditya Mediratta

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 5:09 AM
  • Thanks all for your valuable time and comments.

Aditya Mediratta

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:45 AM
  • Vendor shill post above.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 4:53 PM
  • Vendor shill post above and/or below.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 4:54 PM
  • Vendor shill posts above and below.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 4:54 PM
  • Anytime you get a URL link to a product from someone with zero or nearly zero points, consider how lousy that product must be when the vendor has to hire people to monitor forums and post phony endorsements from throwaway accounts with made-up names.

Thursday, March 19, 2015 12:36 AM
  • Vendor shill post above.

Thursday, April 16, 2015 2:53 AM
  • The vendor shills continue.  They keep posting, and then when they get flagged and/or called out, they delete their posts.  As an administrator I can see the deleted posts, and there are a lot of them.

Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Monday, July 11, 2016 10:28 PM
  • "NSF to PST Converter Software" must be one big pile of maggot-infested dung for them to keep having their employees post phony customer testimonials and then delete them once they're called out.  As a moderator, I can see the myriad deleted phony vendor testimonials that they've been posting in this thread.

Clive Taylor456 (or whatever phony name you create tomorrow), keep posting and I'll keep calling your shill tactics out.

Thursday, December 7, 2017 7:12 AM
  • Hi

If you want a cost-effective solution for NSF to PST conversion, then I will suggest NSF to PST Converter. It is reliable and not so expensive. You can try the free version first and if you like its working, then you can purchase the license key. 

Thanks!!

VENDOR SHILL!
    "NSF to PST Converter" must be one big stinking pile of crap if they have to make their employees pose as customers making testimonials.

Friday, December 22, 2017 12:43 AM
  • In order to repair corrupt NSF file & export lotus Notes database - emails, images, attachments, contacts, tasks, to-do lists, addresses, sent items, drafts, etc. to MS Outlook try a excellent 3rd party NSF to PST Converter which can easy export notes that specially designed for this purpose and execute Notes .nsf to Outlook .pst conversion very easily.Your guidance will help.

It also gives the option to store the converted items as MSG, EML and PST file formats. It supports Lotus Notes 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0.2 and 8.5 for conversion.

You may also go for it-  https://www.sysessential.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

VENDOR SHILL!
    "NSF to PST Converter" must be one big stinking pile of crap if they have to make their employees pose as customers making testimonials.  And then when I call them out on it, they delete their posts.  So look at the phony testimonial above so you learn how they operate.

Saturday, December 30, 2017 1:52 AM
  • HI Aditya

i am searching solution for conversion of OST to PST file format on internet, there i have found a tool called NSF to PST under the same trusted brand called Softknoll i have try 2 tool of Softknoll OST to PST Conversion and PST to MBOX both have great capacity to convert your file without losing you single file. i didn't use NSF to pst converter but i think it be one of the best tool because i truth this brand name Softknoll. try this tool and share your review with me. Read more :- https://www.softknoll.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

VENDOR SHILL!
    "Softknoll OST to PST Conversion" must be one big stinking pile of crap if they have to make their employees pose as customers making testimonials.  And then when I call them out on it, they delete their posts.  So look at the phony testimonial above so you learn how they operate.

Friday, April 27, 2018 3:14 AM
  • Hi,

You can try below NSF to PST Converter tool -

http://www.datavare.com/software/nsf-to-pst-converter-expert.html

https://www.sysessential.com/pt/conversor-nsf-para-pst/

http://www.softakensoftware.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook-converter.html

https://www.gaintools.com/nsf/pst/

VENDOR SHILL!
    "NSF to PST Converter tool" must be one big stinking pile of crap if they have to make their employees pose as customers making testimonials.  And then when I call them out on it, they delete their posts.  So look at the phony testimonial above so you learn how they operate.

Saturday, April 28, 2018 6:09 AM
  • NSF to PST conversion process is very simple using third-party software. The free version has some limitations like conversion file size limit. Here is a tool which can be used as an NSF to PST Conversion named MailsDaddy NSF to PST Converter. You can download and use it.

VENDOR SHILL!
    "MailsDaddy NSF to PST Converter" must be one big steaming pile of dung if they have to make their employees pose as customers making testimonials.

Tuesday, July 3, 2018 12:27 AM
  • Hi, 

I will suggest you to opt NSF to PST Converter Tool that helps to export Lotus Notes mailbox to Outlook application including contacts, calendars, tasks, briefcase etc. It is one of the best cost-effective tool for batch import Lotus Notes to PST at once. Install the NSF to PST Tool on any Windows editions such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and so on. So, get ready to avail the free trial facility to check the efficiency of software without any cost.

Read More: http://www.mailsmagic.com/nsf/pst.html

VENDOR SHILL!
    "MailsDaddy NSF to PST Converter" must be one big steaming pile of dung if they have to make their employees pose as customers making testimonials.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 7:51 PM
  • There are a handful of companies that have this type of tool, however be careful in the tool you pick since all tools are not created equally and if you choose a tool that is not accurate and complete you can end up with a serious mess.

The absolute worst issue is when someone used a low cost tool for recovery and they discovered the data is mangled and incomplete within their live exchange server.  So while price is IMHO always AN issue it should NEVER be THE issue.  Whatever you buy to resolve you issue don't be lured in by the lowest priced product its just not worth it.

Monday, October 29, 2018 9:11 AM
  • Now simply conversion Lotus Notes to Outlook by NSF to PST Converter application. this is amazing Tool for conversion all .nsf files to .pst format. it provides Lotus Notes emails preview in TEXT and RTF format before conversion Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook file. You can also use free demo version of this software for 10 NSF emails convert into PST format. visit at : http://www.osttopstapp.com/nsf-to-pst.html

VENDOR SHILL!
    "NSF to PST Converter" must be one big steaming pile of dung if they have to make their employees pose as customers making testimonials.

Saturday, December 1, 2018 6:50 AM