none
Intel HD Graphics 3000 with Nvdia GeForce GTX-960 Support RRS feed

• Question

• I planned to buy external graphic card (GeForce GTX-960) for my laptop which has Windows 7 SP1 installed, a thunderbolt port, and HD Graphics 3000. But some people on internet said that GeForce will not working on laptop monitor. I want to know is that fixed yet or not.

Thank you,

Thursday, January 21, 2016 10:56 AM

Answers

• You have posted in the wrong category forum.  This forum is strictly for discussion of the Windows 7 operating system.

This is not a "How do I configure my laptop" forum.

You will have to find the appropriate hardware forum to discuss your hardware problem.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by ThorIQ Friday, January 22, 2016 6:03 AM
    Thursday, January 21, 2016 11:37 AM

All replies

• You have posted in the wrong category forum.  This forum is strictly for discussion of the Windows 7 operating system.

This is not a "How do I configure my laptop" forum.

You will have to find the appropriate hardware forum to discuss your hardware problem.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by ThorIQ Friday, January 22, 2016 6:03 AM
    Thursday, January 21, 2016 11:37 AM
  • well, should I register Nvidia community? how if someone say that will not working then I cancelled purchase the hardware?
    Friday, January 22, 2016 6:02 AM
  • Hi ThorlQ,

It looks like your question is related to the display hardware, and we are not familiar with GTX-960 as you mentioned due to it is not managed by Microsoft.

You will get more help if you contact the manufacturer for further support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 22, 2016 6:57 AM