how I can, create a Do not-reply email address on office 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All.<o:p></o:p>

I want to create an email address where I can send emails out, but <g class="gr_ gr_115 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_disable_anim_appear undefined ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="115" id="115" style="font-size:0.75em;line-height:1.5;">i</g> would like to not receive <g class="gr_ gr_137 gr-alert gr_gramm undefined Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="137" id="137" style="font-size:0.75em;line-height:1.5;">reply</g> back. <o:p></o:p>

Thank you,

JC <o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 4:55 PM

Answers

• Hi Juan,

Thank you for your question.

To a better solution for you, we suggest you post this case by the following link:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/msonline/en-US/home?forum=onlineservicesexchange 

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regard,

Jim Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:59 AM

All replies

• Create an empty group.

Will Martin ...
    -join ('77696c6c406d617274696e2d66616d696c6965732e6f7267' -split '(?<=\G.{2})' | ? { $_ } | % { [char][int]"0x$_" })

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 9:01 PM
  • Hi Juan,

Thank you for your question.

To a better solution for you, we suggest you post this case by the following link:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/msonline/en-US/home?forum=onlineservicesexchange 

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regard,

Jim Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:59 AM