Show birthday event in Microsoft Calendar after set birthday in contact Android phone RRS feed

• Question

• Situation,

we use Office365 in our company. I have synchronized people between android phone and people in Office365(Microsoft Outlook). When I input birthday to person in android phone, then I do not have appointment in Microsoft outlook calendar about birthday for person. I check if birthday was synchronizes between android phone and people office365, this is OK. If I open person in Microsoft Outlook and show details contact and go to the birthday filed and  save contact, then all is OK and I see the birthday appointment in calendar Microsoft Outlook.

Why is it not automatically after input to person in android phone 

Thank you for you answer

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 1:06 PM

All replies

• Hi,

In order to fix the issue more efficiently, I'd like to clarify the following questions:

Was the birthday data sync correctly to your Outlook contacts after entered in android phone?

>>I have synchronized people between android phone and people in Office365(Microsoft Outlook).

Which mail app did you use on your android phone? How did you sync people between android phone and Outlook desktop application?

>>If I open person in Microsoft Outlook and show details contact and go to the birthday filed and save contact, then all is OK and I see the birthday appointment in calendar Microsoft Outlook. 

Did you do these steps on your android device or in Outlook desktop client?

Do you mean the birthday appointment will be visible if you open the contact card, go to the birthday field and then click Save?

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Steve Fan Thursday, August 3, 2017 6:25 AM
    Thursday, August 3, 2017 6:23 AM
  • Hello,

Any update on this issue? 

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 7, 2017 1:28 AM