none
How to Remove domains from Compatibility view via registry key / GPO RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to remove domains that are added compatibility view via registry key / GPO. I'm going to disable compatibility view to Authenticated users. Q is in my testing found that if we disable compatibility view option existing domains that added will be there and we do have option to remove after implementation of GPO. 

VJ

• Edited by Giju2014 Monday, October 26, 2015 1:23 PM VJ
    Monday, October 26, 2015 1:16 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Browse to User Configuration -> Policies -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Internet Explorer -> Compatibility View

Here are Group policies related to Intenret Explorer Compatibility View, The new policy should now work after the user has either logged off and logged in again or if the command gpupdate /force is entered in CMD.

Regards,

D. Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 5:00 AM
  • Hi,

When we configure domains in a CV list via GPO above user setting can be used. if we added them manually? how can we remove ?

Vijay Kumar

Monday, November 9, 2015 11:28 AM
  • Hi Vijay Kumar,

To remove the added site from list, you could remove the the registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\BrowserEmulation\ClearableListData\UserFilter

then restart the Internet Explorer, you could deploy this registry modification by using GPP.

Regards,

D. Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 13, 2015 3:19 AM