none
SyncPoint RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting the below message while attempting to use transaction support in his.  I have done everything i can think of, to solve the problem to noavail. 

The CICSY2K3, cics region is up , available and defined as syncpoint enabled.  Specifically on the remote lu definition.  i have uninstalled and re-installed msdtc.  The communication works fine , with out using the 2pc type code.  This is his2010 server code running on a windows 2008 box.

Thank You.

+

System

-

Provider

[ Name]

HIS Application Integration

-

EventID

[ Qualifiers]

Level

Task

Keywords

0x80000000000000

-

TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]

2011-06-02T15:04:02.000000000Z

EventRecordID

Channel

Application

Computer

Security

-

EventData

HISETBG0001 Application Integrator has intercepted an exception in method GetBalLU62. Following is the exception description: HISMSNA0022 The SNATransport, when processing method GetBalLU62, has failed when attempting to enlist in a transaction. Ensure that the remote LU name CICSY2K3 is configured to EnableSyncPoint."

Thursday, June 2, 2011 3:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• This looks like the same issue was I saw email on earlier today. The replies for the issue that we sent were as follows:

- From within the SNA manager the Local LU being used must have the LU 6.2 resync service property must be completed (property page of local lu, advanced tab, name of machine and enable check box)

- From within the SNA manager the Remote LU being used must have the enable sync point box checked (property page of remote lu, options tab, enable sync point check box)

- From within the Appint Remote Environment the property, support sync level 2 protocol must be enabled (property page RE, tab LU6.2)

Thanks...

After HIS is configured, when the SNA or IPDLC connection goes active the logs must exchange between both parties.  The application event log will show a 119 and record the state of the host environment.  From that point the host is ready to accept 2PC calls from Appint.

Stephen Jackson - MSFT
    Friday, June 10, 2011 1:07 AM
  • if you got your email from a Mr. Murphy who works at Microsoft then it is the same.  As you most likely already know, i have done all the steps you mention and i get the exchange log names .  it still is not working.  The application event log is showing me a 119 code.  I was doing some tracing the other day and i did see a sense code of 'B006'.  I did a search on that and it was discussing security types of issues, so i check all of that out as well.  Still not working.  I appreciate your time, is there anything else we can do from this forum?

Thank You

Bill

Friday, June 10, 2011 6:42 PM
  • Hi Everyone,

I have the same issue and I've already opened a Case at Microsoft Premier Support.

I have also a complete repro so that they could find out what goes wrong.

You can try the following on the Host Side, perhaps this helps you :

CEMT SET CON( XXXX ) RESYNC

CEMT SET CON ( XXXX ) NORECOVDATA

=> Host error code for this issue is DFHRS2136 : http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cicsts/v3r2/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.cics.ts.messages.doc/cics_mc/dfhrs/RS2136.html

If I get some news, I will post everything here,

Best Regards,

Steve Melan

My HIS Blog : http://stevemelan.wordpress.com/

Steve Melan - BCEE
    Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:02 PM
  • It looks like the problem has been identified and that a HIS 2010 hotfix to correct the problem will be released shortly (shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks at the most).

Thanks...

Stephen Jackson - MSFT
    Friday, July 22, 2011 8:49 PM
  • The fix for Syncpoint issue that I mentioned in my last response has been released as part of HIS 2010 Cumulative Update 1 (CU1). See the following for details on HIS 2010 CU1 and how to download the packages.

2533330 Cumulative update package 1 for Host Integration Server 2010
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;2533330

Thanks...

Stephen Jackson - MSFT
    Monday, August 22, 2011 8:54 PM