windows 10 with Outlook 10 will not send mail RRS feed

• Question

• New Lap windows 10 with Outlook 10 will not send mail but it will receive mail all other setting are correct and have 

Eliminated all other possibilities this is an Outlook issue with out a doubt standing by for some help and I am not comfortable downloading any fixes from unknown sources

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 5:32 PM

All replies

• What kind of email account, POP, IMAP, Outlook.com/Live mali/Hotmail, Exchange Server, and who is the email service provider?

Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE
    Broadcast Engineer/I.T. Pro
    MS MVP-Outlook - WA7BGX
    www.rolandschorr.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 8:08 PM
  • Hi Don Willa,

Could we know whether outgoing messages stuck in Outbox or delivered failed?

What's your account type? Exchange, POP or IMAP?

Please first go to File > Account settings > Account Settings. Double click your account and choose More Settings. Under Outgoing Server tab, normally, we will select outgoing server use same settings as my incoming mail server.

Please also check the server settings under Advanced tab. For POP or IMAP account, you could refer to this article.

If issue persists, please try starting Outlook in safe mode and see whether this issue continues. This helps eliminate if the problem is related to any third party add-ins. To do this, please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /safe, press Enter.

Besides, we could also test this issue in a new profile to check the result.

Any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, March 30, 2018 7:52 AM
    Thursday, March 29, 2018 2:56 AM
  • Hi,

Just to check whether my reply is helpful to you.

Please feel free to tell me if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, March 30, 2018 7:53 AM