office assistant and drag and drop RRS feed

• Question

• I have office 2003 which has worked well until recently. I cannot activate the office assistant. also, suddenly my drag and drop doesn't work. The only new program I have installed is PC cleaners a Microsoft certified registry cleaner. Even after this installation the 2 above programs worked until 11/21/11. I would just use the disc to re-install Word 2003 but my CD rom drive doesn't work. Any solutions?
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 5:29 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for using Microsoft Office for IT Professionals Forums.

From your description, please try to repair your Office 2003 program refers to the following steps:

To repair Office by using Detect and Repair

1. In the application you are repairing, click the Help menu.
    2. Click Detect and Repair.
    1. Click Start.

In addition, you can copy all of the installation resource from CD to another PC, then share it on the network.

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let me know the results at your earliest convenience. If anything is unclear or if there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Sincerely

Rex Zhang

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    • Marked as answer by Rex Zhang Monday, November 28, 2011 5:05 AM
    Wednesday, November 23, 2011 7:14 AM