Room & Equipment Reservations, single reservation creating multiple bookings RRS feed

• Question

• We've downloaded the Room & Reservations template for SharePoint (2007).  I recently created our resources and am finding that when I create an item/reservation with a specific set of dates, three items actually populate into the calendar: 1) the reservation I inteded to make; 2) a reservation from today's date up to the new reservation; 3) a reservation that "starts" at the end time of the initial reservation.

I am scratching my head to figure out what setting I need to adjust.  Any help?  I'm fairly new to SharePoint, so plain English would be greatly appreciated.

Friday, August 19, 2011 7:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

So it works fine except for the specific set of dates? Did you do some customized to this site or template. I try to reproduce your issue, however, everything works fine. But I met some problem when I create resource with a system account. If you are using a system account, you can try to do this with another account.

Thanks,

Pengyu Zhao

• Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Friday, September 2, 2011 2:28 AM
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 9:58 AM

All replies

• hi,

have you tried this http://www.codeproject.com/KB/sharepoint/SharepointReservation.aspx ?

If not you can try it for the same.

Thanks, Rahul Rashu
    Saturday, August 20, 2011 4:34 AM
  • Hi,

So it works fine except for the specific set of dates? Did you do some customized to this site or template. I try to reproduce your issue, however, everything works fine. But I met some problem when I create resource with a system account. If you are using a system account, you can try to do this with another account.

Thanks,

Pengyu Zhao

• Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Friday, September 2, 2011 2:28 AM
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 9:58 AM