none
Two Questions about Project Center functionality and one about PowerView/PowerPivot RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Still learning by doing here. Hope someone can help me with these questions.

1. I would like to create a view in project center which shows the level of which the projects support the strategic business drivers. I.e. Project A has is rated low against driver B, moderate against driver C and extreme against driver d. Is it possible to create enterprise custom fields which retrieves the BusinessDriverNames and the projects ratings against them?
    2. Can I show which workflow phase the project is currently in in the project center? I know I can add activities from the project plan, but I want to see the workflow phases.
    3. This question may be more for the Excel 2013 forums, but I am trying to create KPIs in a statusreport made in PowerView. KPIs are dependant on using calculated fields although I just want to create a simple traffic light based on thresholds of the CPI, SPI, Risk exposure etc. How can I create such a traffic light in the power view report which also changes based on the project you choose in the report?

Thanks for your help!

Friday, September 4, 2015 10:27 AM

Answers