Double Call RRS feed

• Question

• can someone let me know how double call works in SfB?
    Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:21 PM

Answers

• Thanks for your replies.

I think I was wrong by calling it Double-Call. what I meant is called Simultanously ring which I found under

Simultanously Ring

Really Thanks

• Edited by frhling Monday, July 18, 2016 10:11 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Liinus Monday, July 18, 2016 12:17 PM
    • Marked as answer by Niko.Cheng Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:07 AM
    Monday, July 18, 2016 10:09 AM

All replies

• Hi

What is double call? 

Do you mean consult transfer? second line call? or conference?

second line calling will work, but it will place all other calls on hold. consult transfer works by setting up a conference between 3 parties and then you leave. conferencing is hosted on the front end server and all media streams pass the AVMCU, giving multiple simultaneous voice streams

thanks

Note: Please remember to `Mark as Answered` a post that answers your question and/or `Vote as Helpful` posts that have helped you. This will help others find answers to similar problems. For more Skype for Business help visit: http://www.skype4b.uk Please note that answers are based on my experience and opinion only and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:24 PM
  • what I read about Double call:

Should you be on the phone and you get an incoming call, you have the "double call" function activated. If you just want one line "open" and the second call should get a busy tone, you need to deactivate this function directly on the device!

is near to what you called Conferencing I think.

Ja. just wanted to know how it works on the server side.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:13 PM
  • Hi Frhling,

Would you please tell us if you mean the busy options for Skype for Business Server?

If so, you could configure busy options by using the Set-CsBusyOptions cmdlet.

For details, please refer to

https://technet.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/mt750458.aspx

Best regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 15, 2016 9:01 AM
  • Hi , 

Agree with Alice, if you are looking to implement the BusyOnBusy Feature then you need to make the changes as that was mentioned in the technet and  for that you need to  have the latest CU installed for SFB server. 

Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.

Friday, July 15, 2016 1:43 PM
  • Thanks for your replies.

I think I was wrong by calling it Double-Call. what I meant is called Simultanously ring which I found under

Simultanously Ring

Really Thanks

• Edited by frhling Monday, July 18, 2016 10:11 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Liinus Monday, July 18, 2016 12:17 PM
    • Marked as answer by Niko.Cheng Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:07 AM
    Monday, July 18, 2016 10:09 AM
  • Good to know its resolved. you can mark your answer , so that it can help others in the forum

Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.

Monday, July 18, 2016 12:16 PM