Reply All Option Not working RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Team,

Recently we have created Exchange server 2019, when we are trying to reply all mails the below error getting, please suggest me what option i have to change.All users are getting same problem

Thanks in Advance

Bhaskar GR 

Monday, May 6, 2019 10:56 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on your description, your issue is more related to Outlook side. Since Exchange server forum mainly discusses and provide suggestions about Exchange server issues, we will help you move this case to Outlook forum. 

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 2:30 AM
  • Dear Team,

Recently we have created Exchange server 2019, when we are trying to reply all mails the below error getting, please suggest me what option i have to change.All users are getting same problem

Thanks in Advance

Bhaskar GR 

• Merged by Perry-Pan Wednesday, May 8, 2019 2:37 AM same issue
    Tuesday, May 7, 2019 4:54 AM
  • Dear Team,

Thanks in Advance

Bhaskar GR 

• Merged by Perry-Pan Wednesday, May 8, 2019 2:40 AM duplicate
    Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:15 AM
  • Hi Lydia,

All mail box users are unable to do reply all option through outlook. If its single user then we suspect that outlook issue,here am requesting suggestion is there any option i have to modify to rectify the issue on Exchange server.

Thanks in advance

Bhaksar 

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 6:20 AM
  • Hi Bhaskar GR,

Do you click the "Reply All" option under Home tab or in message window?

Have you made any changes to Windows or Office before this issue occur?

Do you installed any add-in for all users? We can try opening Outlook in safe mode to see if the issue continues. Please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /safe and then press Enter. This helps eliminate whether the problem lies on any third party add-ins.

Normally, this error could be related with profile. As it occurs to all users, we can create a new profile for one user to test the result.

Besides, antivirus scanner will integrate with Outlook client. We can temporarily close antivirus programs on one problematic computer.

Please also collect detailed version information of Outlook client for further research.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Wednesday, May 8, 2019 2:35 AM
    Wednesday, May 8, 2019 2:35 AM
  • Hi Perry,

Thanks for reply,...My exchange server is in 2019 server and the outlook client is 2013 version.I stopped antivirus and run the client on safe mode also its not working. I created new profiles also but same issue.

Kindly help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance

Bhaskar 

Wednesday, May 8, 2019 5:08 AM
  • Hi Team,

My exchange server is in 2019 server and the outlook client is 2013 version.I stopped antivirus and run the client on safe mode also its not working. I created new profiles also but same issue.

Kindly help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance

Bhaskar 

Thursday, May 9, 2019 7:57 AM
  • Hi Bhaskar,

Can you use the "Reply All" option on OWA?

In case this issue was caused by software conflicts, please try performing a clean boot in Windows to check the result.

Besides, what’s the detailed version of both Outlook and Windows? For example, version (MSO 16.0.4738.1000) or Win 10 1809.

Please also have a look at Event Viewer when the issue occurs and see if any fault module will be recorded there so that we can do more research.

Regards,

Perry

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, May 9, 2019 8:59 AM
    Thursday, May 9, 2019 8:59 AM
  • Hi Perry,

I used option OWA same issue.

MSO :15.0.4569.1506

Windows 7 professional version 6.1(Build 7601: Service pack 1)

There is no errors on Event viewer i observed.

Thanks,

Bhaskar G R

Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:57 AM
  • Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:06 AM
  • Hi Bhaskar,

Thank you so much for the update. As the screenshot above is from client, engineer thought it was related with Outlook client. If it can be reproduced on OWA, this is really more related with Exchange server as you said before. Sorry for the misunderstanding which may waste your time. I've confirmed this with Exchange team. Please re-post a thread in Exchange forum. They will help deal with this issue as soon as possible.

Apologize again for any inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support! 

Regards,

Perry

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:18 AM
    Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:17 AM
  • Hi Perry,

Can you move this post to exchange server forum

Thanks in advance

Bhaskar G R

Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:49 AM
  • Hi Perry,

Can you move this post to exchange server forum

Thanks in advance

Bhaskar G R

Sorry for the late reply because of time difference. I've noticed that you've already opened a new thread in Exchange Server forum. Please focus on this new thread. Hope they will help you fix this as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

Friday, May 10, 2019 1:32 AM