Can Someone Help Me?? RRS feed

• Question

• My Pc Does Not Suppot Windows Aero. It will support All other parts of windows 7. Can I still Run Windows 7 On my Pc?? Do I Have To Do A Custon Install??
    Monday, October 19, 2009 12:43 AM

Answers

• Though your comps might not support aero, you should still be able to install win 7 on it, a fresh install would be the best option
    Monday, October 19, 2009 12:58 AM
    Answerer
  • The lack of display hardware capable of running Aero does not stop you from installing and using Windows 7.  It simply stops you from being able to have Aero operating on the machine.

You will be able to use either an upgrade install or a custom clean install, as your circumstances warrant. 
    Monday, October 19, 2009 1:07 AM

All replies

• Though your comps might not support aero, you should still be able to install win 7 on it, a fresh install would be the best option
    Monday, October 19, 2009 12:58 AM
    Answerer
  • The lack of display hardware capable of running Aero does not stop you from installing and using Windows 7.  It simply stops you from being able to have Aero operating on the machine.

You will be able to use either an upgrade install or a custom clean install, as your circumstances warrant. 
    Monday, October 19, 2009 1:07 AM
  • Hai,

A Windows Aero-capable graphics card is a graphics card that meets the following requirements:

• Supports a Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) driver
    • Has a DirectX 9-class graphics processor unit (GPU) that supports Pixel Shader 2.0
    • Supports 32 bits per pixel
    • Passes the Windows Aero acceptance test in the Windows Driver Kit (WDK)

Kindly check these requirements first to run Aero

Regards from www.windowsadmin.info

ManuPhilip
    Monday, October 19, 2009 5:14 AM