loading issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there, 

I have just purchased microsoft office 2013, the problem i am having is that it just wont load properly, e.g titles etc are all over the page and it barely shows anything. All previuos word applications have run fine with no issues, why is this. 
    Regards, jake 

Monday, December 30, 2013 4:58 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, did you mean that the Word file which created in previous Word version was not loading correctly by using Word 2013? If it was, did every files encouter the issue?

I recommend you create a new file in Word 2013 and copy all the content to it. Then, save and re-open it to test.

Following this, try start Word 2013 in safe mode to see if this behavior will still occur, if this behaivor won't occur in safe mode, the behavior might be caused by certain items that are loaded with Word.

Next, try disable all the add-ins to see if this behavior could be caused by the 3rd-party add-ins, if this behavior won't occur with all the add-ins disabled, we can enable them one by one to find out which one might cause the issue.

If the issue still exists, please try to repair Office 2013.

If I misunderstand something, please let me know.

Regards,

George Zhao
    TechNet Community Support

• Edited by George123345 Wednesday, January 1, 2014 1:30 PM
    • Marked as answer by George123345 Monday, January 6, 2014 5:49 AM
    Tuesday, December 31, 2013 9:21 AM