Can't open or save to web folders (Sharepoint) in word RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, Can anyone help me with this issue please.

When I try to save a document to sharepoint web folder, i am not able to see the folders to save in. I'm using office 2010 (APP-V).

For instance if i open office word then go to FILE--->SAVE AS--->MY NETWORK PLACES and I try to save in the target folder, which is a Web Folder, I do not see the sub folders within the Web Folder.

Please help if you have any idea.

Thanks

ka
    Wednesday, December 22, 2010 4:22 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Does this work if you have a native installation of Office 2010?
    /Znack
    Thursday, December 23, 2010 1:43 PM
  • Hi, thanks for your reply.

It doesn't work even with the native installation of office. Not even office 2007 or office 2003. Actually we are using an old version of Sharepoint running on a windows server 2000 machine. Could that be a reason for not seeing the subfolders within the Web folders when I try to save documents to the WebFolders by navigating through MY NETWORK PLACES?

I can actually see the web folder in MY NETWORK PLACES but when I open it, I do not see the subfolders within it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

ka
    Friday, December 24, 2010 9:02 AM
  • Hello,

I would suggest posting this in a Sharepoint or Office forum - as this forum is dedicated for the product Application Virtualization

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/category/sharepoint/

/Znack
    • Proposed as answer by znack Saturday, December 25, 2010 10:18 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Saturday, November 17, 2012 11:53 AM
    Friday, December 24, 2010 9:18 AM
  • ok thanks a lot.
    ka
    Friday, December 24, 2010 9:27 AM