List setup - setup of categories RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I have a problem. At the moment i am updating a page at my work place.

We have this page with a list (I think it is called a list). I need to put this page together with another one. While updating a create new sites so I can watch and move around with content while avoiding people to notice I mess around with stuff.

So at this page the list is setup as i want to. No scroll bar, but when I import to list to the new page, it recives a scroll bar and I do not know how to set the list up in columns as I want to.

Can anyone tell me how I can make the list into a few columns instead of just one row?I Would hae uploaded pictures, but i can not do that since I am new to this forum.

Thanks.

Mathias

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 3:00 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You can use jQuery UI tab or your own table inside the list's default page by adding DataView Form webpart. Or create the new aspx page and add the DataView WebPart and align those columns as per your wishes.

Second option is, you can also edit the default pages in InfoPath designer.

Third option is you can choose to work on JSLink and display template on the list: Helpful link

Murugesa Pandian | MCPD | MCTS | SharePoint 2010 |

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You can use jQuery UI tab or your own table inside the list's default page by adding DataView Form webpart. Or create the new aspx page and add the DataView WebPart and align those columns as per your wishes.

Second option is, you can also edit the default pages in InfoPath designer.

Third option is you can choose to work on JSLink and display template on the list: Helpful link

Murugesa Pandian | MCPD | MCTS | SharePoint 2010 |

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:04 PM
  • Hi Mathias,

How did you want to display the list content ? Please upload the image for the list expected to the web site and share the image url to us so that we can have deep research for your requirement.

Picture upload site:

https://postimage.org/

Thanks

Best Regards

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:22 AM