Proclarity 6.3 Expiration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

If we have Sharepoint 2007 Enterprise that came with PPS and Proclarity. When will the Proclarity 6.3 PAS and professional client be supported until. I am not really sure what the standard "5 + 5" lifecycle for the 6.3 version means.

Thanks
    Friday, March 5, 2010 7:05 PM

Answers

• Hi Larry,

ProClarity 6.3 was released in March of 2007, so Mainstream support would end around 5 years from then.  Extended support starts when Mainstream support ends and goes for another 5 years (2017).  My understanding of the Extended Support Phase is that there are hotfix and security updates (free) along with fee-based support options. 

Hth,
    Sean
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by LarryBiStack Wednesday, March 10, 2010 3:21 PM
    Tuesday, March 9, 2010 6:46 PM

All replies

•  Bueller?
    Tuesday, March 9, 2010 3:26 PM
  • Hi Larry,

ProClarity 6.3 was released in March of 2007, so Mainstream support would end around 5 years from then.  Extended support starts when Mainstream support ends and goes for another 5 years (2017).  My understanding of the Extended Support Phase is that there are hotfix and security updates (free) along with fee-based support options. 

Hth,
    Sean
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by LarryBiStack Wednesday, March 10, 2010 3:21 PM
    Tuesday, March 9, 2010 6:46 PM