Exchange 2013 with Audiocodes M1k and Avaya PBX-Play on Phone fails RRS feed

• Question

• Have an Avaya Cm connected to an Audiocodes M1k via T1 QSIG. the Audiocodes is connected to Exchange 2013 single server with UM.

The integration is working with calling a user and leaving a message on RNA and Busy conditions.

The message does show up in the users mailbox and the MWI is working.

A user can call in and retrieve the message.

What isn't working is any outbound calls.  I have outbound enabled on the gateway in UM.

For example, Play on phone:

1) user clicks play on phone

2) User confirms the phone extension or external number (both have been tried) and clicks Dial

3) the extension or phone rings and the user answers it.

4)  the user hears dead air and after a long time, the call disconnects, but no message is ever played.  During this tie the Outlook is showing "connecting"

5)  running a wireshark on the Exchange does give a VoIP recording after the user picks the phone up.

The PBX and Audiocodes engineers are pointing back to the Exchange saying it isn't sending a 200 ok to show the connection is up.

Any ideas on what to tweak\change?

thanks.

• Edited by BiggJake Monday, November 24, 2014 10:10 PM
    Monday, November 24, 2014 3:59 PM

All replies

• Hi 

Please check  UM dial plan settings and extensions. Probably you can recreate the UM dial plan and see the results
    Check for any event logs in the application logs
    Also analyze the CAS IIS logs and see if you get any additional info on them

Remember to mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question.That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you Check out my latest blog posts on http://exchangequery.com Thanks Sathish (MVP)

Friday, November 28, 2014 12:37 AM