none
Problem with TimeSheet Views in Server 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Experts,

To set some basis. I am Project Server administrator and I have all known permissions.

I have designed some views for the TimeSheets with some custom fields and I have encountered the following erros:

1) The custom fields (which were loaded previosly through the webapp with the regarding data) appear blank when activate the timesheet view. This fields were added as Read Only, because they are for the user information only.

2) The timesheet view designed only can be applied when moving my period focus to the next 2 periods.

Let me explain myself. I click on time sheet and I get the default view (in my case Journal with Task Domain). I click on the combo list to select the custom view I created (Test View), and it doesn't even appear on this list. 

So I click on the Next Period Button and click again on the combo list having the same result.

Finally, if I click for the second time on the Next Period Button, and click on the combo list, here I can see the Time Sheet customized view I created and I can select it. But unfortunately with the error cited at the beginning.

If you have any idea about this please let me know.

Regardss

Juan Raúl

Monday, August 22, 2016 4:19 PM