none
Can not connecting to the network RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

I encountered a problem about my computer can't connect to the network.

In my case, My system was be automatically upgraded to Widows 10. And then I found my computer can't connect the network, but my iphone can connect to the Wi-Fi. So I do some troubleshootings but can't find anything wrong. Why? Can someone give me some suggestion?

Thank you!!!!

Monday, March 28, 2016 9:21 AM

Answers

• That seems to be a problem with your network drivers. I would recommend to check with your computer vendor to get the latest version of drivers available for your PC and install them.

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Ahmed MALEK

My Website Link

My Linkedin Profile

My MVP Profile

• Marked as answer by Hbestregards Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:24 AM
    Monday, March 28, 2016 9:59 PM
  • Hi Alisa,

1.Please post the text of an unedited ipconfig /all of the problem device.

2.>>I found my computer can't connect the network

Check the ip settings,try to use 'tracert' ensure the route.

3.>>So I do some troubleshootings but can't find anything wrong.

Check 3rd-party software,switch/router,firewall settings.Since you have tried lots of solutions,you could perform a network captuer on problem client.Determine where is breaking down.
    Here is the link of Windows network monitor:
        https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4865

Best Regards,

Cartman

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 1:23 AM

All replies

• That seems to be a problem with your network drivers. I would recommend to check with your computer vendor to get the latest version of drivers available for your PC and install them.

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Ahmed MALEK

My Website Link

My Linkedin Profile

My MVP Profile

• Marked as answer by Hbestregards Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:24 AM
    Monday, March 28, 2016 9:59 PM
  • Hi Alisa,

1.Please post the text of an unedited ipconfig /all of the problem device.

2.>>I found my computer can't connect the network

Check the ip settings,try to use 'tracert' ensure the route.

3.>>So I do some troubleshootings but can't find anything wrong.

Check 3rd-party software,switch/router,firewall settings.Since you have tried lots of solutions,you could perform a network captuer on problem client.Determine where is breaking down.
    Here is the link of Windows network monitor:
        https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4865

Best Regards,

Cartman

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 1:23 AM
  • Thank you very much! I find the problem and try to solve it. Now my computer can connect the network.
    Tuesday, March 29, 2016 3:12 AM