Telegram Can't work properly on my Windows 7. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

I installed the last version of telegram and suddenly it stopped working and I can't download files via it. Its worked very good but problem happened suddenly. I remove and installed Telegram but problem not solved :(.

Any idea?

Thank you.

Sunday, June 12, 2016 8:25 AM

All replies

• Contact the publisher of the application for any and all support related to this application!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Sunday, June 12, 2016 11:27 AM
  • Contact the publisher of the application for any and all support related to this application!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

It is not Telegram error, It is related to Windows.
    Sunday, June 12, 2016 12:22 PM
  • Please read this wiki to find out how to find and upload your event viewer logs

Please run a system file check (SFC) & DISM  if you are on win 8 or higher

All instructions are in our Wiki article below...
    Should you have any questions please ask us.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Sunday, June 12, 2016 2:13 PM
  • Hi Windows.Geek,

According to your description, I suggest that we could start in Clean Boot to avoid the effects of third party software and temporarily turn off security software. Then we could try use the command “sfc /scannow” to repair system files. After that we could try change the version of telegram and the path to reinstall.

If the error insists and your system have a restore point, I suggest that we could try system restore.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 11:32 AM
  • Please read this wiki to find out how to find and upload your event viewer logs

Please run a system file check (SFC) & DISM  if you are on win 8 or higher

All instructions are in our Wiki article below...
    Should you have any questions please ask us.

No error found.
    Monday, June 27, 2016 7:04 AM
  • And the event viewer logs are where?

Monday, June 27, 2016 9:40 AM