Problem with printing A4 RRS feed

• Question

•  have a problem with printing in Word 2016 i set it into A4 

but in printer gives me not A4
    how i can this ?

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 4:50 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Is there any issue when printing in other Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint etc.? What's the page setup in Word and Printer respectively?

Please try to change another printer in Word 2016 to check the results. For example, we can click File > Print, under Printer, select Send to OneNote 2016, or Send to PDF to print it.

Additionally, please click File > Print, select Printer Properties, click Advanced, check the Paper size for printer and set it to A4.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 6:07 AM
  • Does the printer actually contain A4 paper? Is the page format in the entire document set to A4? Do you have the 'scale content for A4 or 8.5 x 11" paper sizes' option checked in Word (see under File|Options|Advanced>Print)?

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 10:12 AM
  • Hi,

It depends on a printer that which size can be selected. For example, portable printers and label printers don't support A4 size. I'm afraid you would select other printer than you selected in Word. 
    Would you provide make and model name of your printer(s)? 

Regards,

Ashidacchi

Thursday, December 28, 2017 12:57 AM
  • The make & model is irrelevant if the printer has A4 paper in it.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Thursday, December 28, 2017 3:30 AM
  • Hi Ahmed,

Any updates on the issue? Feel free to let us know if you need any further help.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 29, 2017 9:28 AM