none
I downloaded FIM 2010 R2 from MSDN Subscriber Downloads - no longer there??? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Around May 9, 2012 I downloaded en_forefront_identity_manager_2010_r2_x86_x64_dvd_848633.iso from the MSDN Download site.  I told some friends about it who said that it wasn't there.  I went back and checked, and sure enough, it wasn't there any more.

Is this the RTM ISO file and it is just being held back for a specific release date or did it get recalled to fix something?  Was I just lucky on my timing or should I be concerned?

Thanks...

Alexis

Alexis Bor

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:24 PM

All replies

• Hey Alexis,

I think that might have been a lucky (mistaken) view you saw. I cannot comment on behalf of Microsoft, but there are currently various TAP's using the pre release version and there has been no red flags that I at least am aware of. The release date has not been confirmed, but I do not think you should be worried that history is repeating itself here ;)

A

Almero Steyn (http://www.puttyq.com) [If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or "Helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.]

Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:24 AM